Data Protection Policy
Data Protection Policy and information duties
We welcome your visit to our website and your interest in our company, our products and our services. Transparency in relation to data protection and data security of visitors to our website, customers and contractual partners is a matter of great importance to us. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously in all of our business processes. On the occasion of your visit to our website we would like to tell you which data we store, when it is stored and how such data is used – always with due regard to the applicable provision of data protection in particular the EU General Data Protections Regulation (GDPR) and the local laws.
1. Name and Contact details of the Controller
Each local operating company of the CREALOGIX Group (we, us) is responsible, under the applicable law, for the processing and security of the data collected on this website. All (mobile) applications that refer to this Data Protection Policy are also subject to data processing by us. An overview of our group´s structure is available under https://crealogix.com/ch/en/company/management/
Generally you will not have to provide any personal data in order to use our website. For some services this may be necessary, however, to allow us to provide our services. In these cases we collect, use and process your personal data. This will, of course, only occur within the statutory framework, only insofar as is necessary and only to the extent that you have consented to. We take great care to adhere to the principles of data reduction and data economy.
2. Which of your data do we store?
2.1 Anonymous data collection
If you access our website, our web server automatically gathers information of a general nature. This includes:
- the type of web browser and operating system used,
- the domain name of the Internet service provider,
- the IP-address of the computer used,
- the website from which you are visiting us,
- the pages that you visit on our site as well as the date and duration of your visit.
None of the above information can be used to identify who you are. We, or third parties instructed by us, evaluate this data purely for statistical purposes and only in an anonymised form, in order to optimize our website and increase user-friendliness, efficiency and safety.
We use so-called cookies at various points on our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by the web browser. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer, do not contain viruses and are automatically deleted after their expiry. Some cookies expire when you terminate your Internet session; others are stored for a certain time.
2.3. Where and how do we collect and process your data?
In addition to the data collected automatically we also process data that you make available to us voluntarily. We currently collect the following data with the tools listed (note: not all local websites offer all of the below tools and services):
- Requests for information, advice and demonstrations, contact or support request forms regarding products and services; event registration; white paper downloads; account registration: last name, first names, company name, position, email address (mandatory fields). Other mandatory fields, as required: request and advice modules, possible date, subject, message, street, postal code, town, country. Optional fields: telephone number as well as other possible dates, customer number.
- Investor service, customer magazine order form, press inquiries: last name, first name, street, postal code, town, country, email address (mandatory fields). Optional fields: company name, function, telephone number, fax number, message.
- Various newsletters about products and services: title, first name, last name and email address (mandatory fields).
- CLX.Shop for the sale of software and hardware: first name, last name, email address, street, postal code, town, country, telephone number, password (mandatory fields). Optional fields: company name, fax number. Additional mandatory fields for payment by credit card: card provider, card number, expiry date, card verification number, name of the cardholder.
- Blog: Your name, email address and comment. This information is required to counteract spambots. Your email address will not be published, but it is used to contact you to answer any questions.
- Online application: name, email address, telephone number, CV, references, diplomas/certificates, motivation, open job advertisement applied to (mandatory fields).
You disclose all of this data to us on a voluntary basis. We use this data only for the purposes mentioned in this data protection policy. Your data is forwarded by us to the relevant department within the company and deleted in accordance with the applicable statutory retention periods. Item 8 below contains information on your rights: for example, how to object to the processing or how to correct your personal data.
3. For what purposes do we use your data / Purpose and legal basis of the processing of your personal data
- We process your personal data in connection with your request for information, advice, demo or support in order to inform you of the status of your request. We require your mandatory details to properly process your request and to be able to respond to your satisfaction.
- We also require certain personal data from you in relation to the investor service, for orders of the customer magazine and for press inquiries. We need such data to be able to send you the requested documents as a one-off or regularly in the future. The data is stored in special distribution lists for this purpose for the entire time during which the requested documents are being received.
- We also require personal data from you for subscriptions to our newsletter. This data is only stored for the purpose of sending you the newsletter.
- If you wish to purchase software or hardware products in our CLX.Shop, you need a customer account to complete the purchase. We require personal data so that we can send you the items ordered. If you pay by credit card, additional information is required for the purposes of completing the payment. This information is also only processed for the purposes of completing the payment and/or delivering the product.
- If you wish to leave a comment on our blog, we require your name and email address to allow us to get in touch with you in case of any queries.
- If you have given us your personal data when purchasing a product or service, we will inform you of related products and services via email. You can opt out of these notifications at any time and at no extra charge by clicking on a link in the email or message in question (for more information please see point 8 below)
- Provided this is required in order to respond to your requests regarding investor service, customer magazine orders and press inquiries, your personal data will be stored in our customer and interested parties databases. Other than for the purposes listed above, your data will only be used in our customer and interested parties databases with your consent. The use of this data is restricted to purposes of advertising as well as market research and opinion polling. You are entitled to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
- With your express consent and using the contact details provided by you (postal address, email, SMS, telephone, fax) we can get in touch with you for marketing or advertising purposes or to carry out an opinion poll in relation to our company. This may include, for example, information about our products. Item 8 below contains information on your rights; for example, how to revoke your consent or correct your personal data
Legitimate interests pursued by the controller
- Exercising and defending legal claims
- Guarantee of the IT security and the IT standards in the company
- Prevention of criminal acts
- Measures for the development of the business management and further services and products
4. With whom do we share this data / recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
The protection of your personal data is of foremost concern to us. We therefore store all the information you enter on our website on our servers in Switzerland or in a Member State of the European Union, mainly Germany. Only the relevant departments and/or people within our company have access to the data in order to process your requests and wishes. We will not sell, lease or otherwise grant access to your data to third parties. Personal data is only transferred to government institutions and agencies to the extent mandatory under national laws. Provided the applicable laws allow this, we are entitled to share the data within the CREALOGIX Group. Our employees are obliged to maintain strict secrecy and confidentiality.
Transferring personal data to a third country
Personal data is transferred between associated companies in Switzerland, EU and Singapore.
5. Which tools do we use to measure audience reach?
5.1 Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en or https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/143465?hl=en Please note that on this website, Google Analytics and Google Remarketing code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
6. How do we protect your data?
To ensure the safety of your data on our website and our systems we use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your data from loss, destruction, unauthorized access and manipulation. The measures we use are subject to continuous development in accordance with technological progress.
If you visit this website your data will be transported via an open, publicly accessible network. The data might therefore be transmitted across national borders even if you and CREALOGIX are located in the same country. This involves notably the following risks: The data may be intercepted and read by third parties which, in turn, may allow such third parties to infer an already existing or future business relationship between you and CREALOGIX.
Furthermore, you are put notified that information you transmit or allow to be transmitted to you by CREALOGIX via an electronic medium, in particular via email, SMS, contact forms etc., are usually unencrypted. Even in the event of an encrypted transmission, sender and recipient remain unencrypted in each case. Third parties may therefore be able to infer an already existing or future business relationship between you and CREALOGIX.
Please note that, for technical reasons, email communication is neither confidential nor secure. Please do not send us any confidential information via email.
In addition, CREALOGIX explicitly points out the risk of viruses and the possibility of targeted attacks by hackers. To combat viruses, the use of up-to-date browser versions as well as the installation of continually updated anti-virus software is recommended. As a basic rule, you should refrain from opening emails of unknown origin and unexpected email attachments of an unknown origin.
7. External Links
On our websites we use links to external sites which are specially marked and whose contents are not on our server. The external contents of these links were checked when the links were set. However, it cannot be ruled out that the contents have been subsequently changed by the respective providers. Should you notice that the content of external providers violates applicable law, please let us know.
This data protection declaration only applies to content on our servers.
8. Which supervisory authority is responsible for us? / Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You can exercise your right of appeal by the competent authority in each country or federal state, where our offices are located.
9. Right to request access to information, rectification of information, erasure of personal data, restrictions of processing, object to processing and the right to data portability
You have at any time the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. In order to exercise these rights, please contact to the controller using the contact data specified.
On request, we are happy to notify you in writing whether and which personal data we have stored about you. If, despite our continuing efforts to ensure that your data is up-to-date and correct, incorrect information should have been stored we are happy to correct your data. Under certain conditions you also have the right to have your personal data that is stored by us blocked and deleted, as well as the right to data portability of your stored personal data.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from us you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link included in every newsletter or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not wish us to collect and analyse information about your movements on our website or (mobile) applications by way of tools to measure audience reach, you can proceed as described under item 5 above.
If you wish to delete your account, please send an email to email@example.com
If you generally do not wish to receive advertisements and promotions, either by post, email, SMS, fax or telephone, or if you want to repeal your consent, you can write to us at any time or send us an email. Should we have any doubts as to your identity we may ask you to send information confirming this (e.g. blacked-out copy of identity card/passport showing first and last name, address and date of birth). For all questions concerning the processing of your personal data within our company, any suggestions or complaints you are welcome to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our Data Protection Officer (email@example.com) by email or send a letter to the local CREALOGIX group company.
Right to object
Insofar as the processing of your data takes place in order to safeguard legitimate interests, you have the right to object to this processing at any time using the contact data specified, if your particular situation gives rise to reasons that prevent such data processing. We will then no longer process your data, unless it is based predominantly in our own legitimate interest.
10. When does the Data Protection Policy change?
Our Data Protection Policy is regularly revised and updated to comply with the statutory data protection and privacy laws from time to time in force. From time to time we will publish updates on our website. These allow you to obtain instant information regarding the current policy.
Name and Contact Details of our internal Data Protection Coordinator
You may direct any inquiries or complaints related to the processing of your personal data to our Data Protections Coordinator to firstname.lastname@example.org
In Germany please contact directly our Data Protection Officer:
ENSECUR GmbH, Julian Häcker, Email: email@example.com
Latest Update: May 23, 2018