If you are a Project Manager used to work in a challenging and fast-moving software environment, this is the best opportunity to develop your career. We need a committed professional capable of handling projects, supporting sales and participating on the Company strategy.
You will be managing and coordinating projects leading to the development of a solution according to contract specifications and promoting new business opportunities for both end customer and your company.
Your responsibilities include the development of project proposals, planning, decision-making and project financial management, as well as creating a long term partners relationship with our customers.
You will be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of implementation projects from conception to delivery and maintenance / evolution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the assigned projects:
- Organize the definition of project scope, goals and deliverable, as well as any possible change appearing during the project life cycle.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements for the Company, the customer and any related third party.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project and any risk and/or required corrective action.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff, promoting team building and common objectives achievement, according to Company principles.
- Plan and schedule project timelines, ensuring proper reporting and communication to all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage QA from business and technical specifications to test and validation, based on best practices, Company processes and specialized staff.
- Clearly define an manage critical milestones, phasing and project finalization.
- Support the business growth
- Focus on customer needs understanding, to support any new initiative and promote long term engagement.
- Manage vendors relationship to bring the best possible solutions to our customers
- Capitalize experiences to keep the Company offer updated and closer to market requirements.
- Coordinate with HR department to bring the best professionals to the customer and provide them the best career opportunities.
Success candidate should be an experienced and motivated professional
- A degree on Computer science or engineer
- Hands on Technical Project Manager, must be able to understand the main concepts of complex IT projects, manage plans, resources and reporting.
- Familiarity with multichannel projects in big corporations (Banking, Insurance, Public sector, etc)
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in project management or a related functional area in IT projects
- Customer oriented
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Long term career, with excellent promotion opportunities
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- International work environment
- Being involved on critical decision areas in a consolidated fast growing company
Why INNOFIS - CREALOGIX
Since January 2018 INNOFIS with morfe than 130 very skilled employees has become a member of the CREALOGIX-Group. Have you ever thought about what makes you laugh? Humorous friends or even challenging activities? INNOFIS laughs a lot - whether it's a joke or two, working together on tricky tasks and achieving projects.
We Crealogues work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges to master. If you are not losing your smile in a dynamic environment and have stamina and endurance, then you can expect personal responsibility, varied tasks and an open culture, casual dress code, English lessons and much more.
About the CREALOGIX-Group:
Our history began in 1996 in Switzerland with a few innovative minds and today we employ about 570 people at various locations worldwide, including Switzerland, Germany, England, Austria, Singapore and, most recently, Spain. The CREALOGIX Group is a globally active, independent Swiss software house and is one of the market leaders in digital banking as a FinTech Top 100 company.
CREALOGIX develops and implements:
- Innovative FinTech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow,
- Smart solutions for home and office for everything that makes administration, payment transactions and e-banking
- Didactic and technical solutions for web-based learning in companies, administrations and educational institutions