We are looking for a Front End Architect to join our team in Barcelona, headquarters of Innofis. You will be one leader for our world-class architecture team which is cross to all the internal and external projects in the company.
As a Front End Architect you will be responsible for designing architectures of complex front end applications mainly in banking environments, integrating with our omnichannel banking product within existing systems where possible and helping our brand customers to design, develop, and test highly interactive digital experiences.
You will have a complete understanding of the overall project and demonstrate an ability to provide input and mentorship to team members across all disciplines. The role demands advocacy for a technology stack and the ability to leverage it to influence the clients technology leadership.
- Passionate in exploring wide spectrum of technologies
- Good level of spoken and written English to communicate in an international environment with customers
- Work collaboratively in a team and willing to mentor and help teammates
- Capable of creating strategies to implement products in the best roadmap for balance between technical and business objectives.
- Identify and communicate risks before implement the solution
- Strategical thinking
- Security first because security is a must for our customers.
- Extensive knowledge in modern front end framework (ReactJS, Angular 2, etc)
- Expert with the application of responsive web design concepts
- Extensive knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and CSS preprocessors (LESS/Sass)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Profound knowledge of cross-browser compatibility and web standards
- Solid understanding of APIs
- Deep understanding of SOLID principles
- Able to set up and manage a complete development environment, including environment set-up, builds, deployment, source control, and continuous integration
- Ability to select, specify, and advocate the programming language and tools for a project based on client requirements and environments
- In depth experience with modern responsive web design.
- Expert in native DOM and Event API's
- Broad knowledge of different components and tools available in the market and pros and cons of them
- Experience with Git
- Experience with unit testing and QA / production best practices
Would be a plus … Any kind of knowledge or experience with
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience in native Mobile development
- Reactive programming
- Manage teams
- Angular 2
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Modern tech stack
- Casual dress code
- Friendly and international team
- English classes