We are looking for a Chief Architect to join our team in Barcelona, headquarters of Innofis. You will be the leader of our world-class architecture team which is cross to all the internal and external projects in the company.
As a chief architect you will be responsible for designing architectures of complex systems mainly in huge banking environments, integrating our Omni channel banking product within existing systems where possible and helping our brand customers to drive their strategy to the latest IT trends.
You will have deep knowledge in all technical aspects but highly focusing on Micro services, Cloud and DevOps processes.
You will be a reference and a main point of contact for customers from early pre-sales to project execution and delivery your communication skills are important to us.
Latest but not least, as a Chief Architect you will be responsible of managing the architecture team and act as the main interface with project managers and other executive members of the company.
- Strong leadership and experience on managing qualified teams
- Passionate in exploring wide spectrum of technologies
- Good level of spoken and written English to communicate in an international environment with customers
- Work collaboratively in a team and willing to mentor and help teammates
- Capable of creating strategies to implement products in the best roadmap for balance between technical and business objectives.
- Identify and communicate risks before implement the solution
- Strategical thinking
- Security first because security is a must for our customers.
- Recognized expert level knowledge in Java server side development
- Strong knowledge of Architectural Patterns, Design Patterns, architectural concerns and approaches
- Expert level with Spring projects, mainly Spring Cloud Netflix
- Broad knowledge of different components and tools available in the market and pros and cons of them
- Solid knowledge of Docker benefits and different platforms to work with
- Strong knowledge on PaaS and demonstrable experience with Openshift.
- Elasticsearch Centralized log stack.
- OAuth 2.0, LDAP, OTP and other security standards
- Experience and knowledge with traditional Application Servers like IBM Websphere or JBoss.
Would be a plus … Any kind of knowledge or experience with
- Hadoop - Big Data.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Serverless architecture
- Reactive programming
- Native and Hybrid programming
- Angular 2+
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Modern tech stack
- Casual dress code
- Friendly and international team
- English classes