If you are an Operations Director used to work in a challenging and fast-moving software environment, this is the best opportunity to develop your career. We require you to travel on a monthly basis so English is a must!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Strategy & Planning
- Planning, management, control and coordination of the resources and needed tasks to provide continuity to the processes and services of the company. Will also participate in the bid process as well as resource allocation for implementation projects.
- Organizing the budget of the company in collaboration with the Management Team.
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyse variances; initiating corrective actions
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
- Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Meet or exceed operations labour budget expectations
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors
- Track vendor pricing, rebates and service levels
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to product software quality, customer Service
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Work closely with GM and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Interviewing, selection and hiring; training new and existing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; authoring and discussing with employee's performance appraisals; addressing employee performance and corrective
- Manage staff levels, wages, hours, contract labour to revenues
- Directly manages and directs Operational staff (100+ staff)
- More than 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Bachelor's Degree in area of specialty
- Fluent English (we require you to travel on a monthly basis)
- Expert in Budget Management, identifying areas for budget improvement, negotiation with vendors, and simplifying/optimizing solutions
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.